30th.
I was so not myself yesterday. It wasn't hani. It was somebody else in me. Without the help of Fitri, Micah and Normil. I'm dead by now. So, I thank you, lovies. I suffered in boredom and frustration and depression last night. It was tough. Some kind of evil in you, sort of. Carmen lent me her MARKED book. Thank you, love. I tried started reading it yesterday,but, guess what? Like I didn't understand a single sentence at all. It was like reading roman letters. Lol, I didn't know anxiety and depression could kill you slowly and indirectly. Ha ha! But, I'm definitly fine now. No more swearing and emptiness. Fit and Norms, lovely people. sorry, I didn't reply your last message. I fell asleep. yea. Happy Saturday to you, who's curently reading my blog.:)
HAPPY 1.9 monthsarry, theart.:)
*friends who are not linked yet. sorry, will link you guys very soon. Esp, My Mariel baby, Deanna, Normil and Ken. Loveyouverymuch.
HAPPY 1.9 monthsarry, theart.:)
*friends who are not linked yet. sorry, will link you guys very soon. Esp, My Mariel baby, Deanna, Normil and Ken. Loveyouverymuch.
-001.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home