Anything but Ordinary.
I didn't went to school today due to the MT Mock exams. I mean, I must actually attend school. Today, I wasted most of my day. I woke up late, I ate a lot, I went to surf the net and came to check my tumblr, then, I played psp, I text a lot, I went back to surf again and chatted with Suriah and Ninie. Then, tumblr and I should thank Suriah for this pretty blog skin. :) MUA! I thought when I woke up this morning, I would revise and study my work and projects. But, I didn't. I kept procrastinating. Tomorrow, would always be a better day to study. Again. Over and over again. I would tell myself. I just feel like banging my head using a pillow. Lol. Pillow?!?Yea, pillow. So as not to hurt myself. Rofl.
Well, about my mid year results. My grades really flopped. I failed with my history and social studies too, which I've been passing constantly with flying colours ever since sec. 2. And, my result in Pure Geography, (which I always pass since sec.3) honestly speaking, I studied hard with it, but, I still failed by few marks. It's really that bad, okay. :( As usual, Maths and Physics will be the same. Nothing changes. Thankfully, I passed F&N and English. That's it.:( Because of frustrations, I had to text Marcia and Mariel. I had to relieve my disappointment. Or else, I'll vent my anger to this particular creature that has been irritating me over a long period of time. You already have a clue, who you are.
I really hate it when I'm wasting my time and I'm not even doing anything about it. sighs*
Well, about my mid year results. My grades really flopped. I failed with my history and social studies too, which I've been passing constantly with flying colours ever since sec. 2. And, my result in Pure Geography, (which I always pass since sec.3) honestly speaking, I studied hard with it, but, I still failed by few marks. It's really that bad, okay. :( As usual, Maths and Physics will be the same. Nothing changes. Thankfully, I passed F&N and English. That's it.:( Because of frustrations, I had to text Marcia and Mariel. I had to relieve my disappointment. Or else, I'll vent my anger to this particular creature that has been irritating me over a long period of time. You already have a clue, who you are.
I really hate it when I'm wasting my time and I'm not even doing anything about it. sighs*
-001.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home