It's been 3 days and still pissed with Atiqah 'cuz she's been screwing up my life, constantly. And I'm not the type of person who handle her emotions and anger very well. So, I have to confront that immature. She's really hundred degree annoying 'cuz firstly, she's acting as if she did nothing wrong to me. I mean, I truly know that she's selfish and immature but I don't understand myself either. Why can't I just be patient enough to tolerate her? Instead, I still choose to ride along with her joke-kind-of-life. It's really childish and funny the way she hold grudges about the mum of my theart's cellphone number. Why is she possessively so proud having it? LOL. Okay, fine. If she didn't give it, when I urgently need it. That was totally fine. But, she started posting about it on her blog. I truly bet that she needs a special attention. Could you believe it, she serves this issue as a piece of entertainment. What's worst, she make it exaggerated. She added up some stories here and there. I bet that's her ideal fairytale. Maybe, she's mad 'cuz I'm being honest? I mean, So what if I said she's plum? She's really A PLUM LADY. Why does she takes it soooo deep? I mean, I'm skinny. Call me, thin. Why would I wanna care so much? I'd rather reply "Yeah, I need to gain more wait". I'm the type of person who says what she sees and feels. As what I said I'm not good at being two-faced. You know, fake. A plastic. Maybe, she's really a spoilt brat 'cuz she is the only child. Maybe.. Just maybe, that's her reason for her being cry-baby and having truckloads of people dislinking her.
Yeah, I feel relieved now. I don't really get tired talking. {laughs}
Kay, bye.
Loves, Han.
Yeah, I feel relieved now. I don't really get tired talking. {laughs}
Kay, bye.
Loves, Han.
-001.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home