Don't PUSH my limits. My tolerance has limitations. Learn it, Live with it, Love it. I can laugh, I can joke with but never dare to disrespect me. I'dislike it. A lot. Don't ever manipulate me, cuz you know I'm very sensitive at certain subjects and issues. I'm not the best at handling things, even my _?_ who I were close with were never at the same page as me. For now, I would appreciate people if you would let me cool off.
PS; Dearest lovies, Don't message me questioning regarding about this kind of issues. I'm upset and my dear friends, you should know that and let's not get into this subject any deeper. Many thanks for the concern you were all showing. I just totally super not into rude people. Well, who does? Right?
Always,
H-anii.
PS; Dearest lovies, Don't message me questioning regarding about this kind of issues. I'm upset and my dear friends, you should know that and let's not get into this subject any deeper. Many thanks for the concern you were all showing. I just totally super not into rude people. Well, who does? Right?
Always,
H-anii.
-001.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home