Monday, June 1, 2009

Great Singapore Sale.

Yesterday was the greatest to the maximum shopping day of my life at Vivo and Harbour Centre. Ha ha. I just didn't bought a thing or two. I bought gorgeous dresses and etc. I bought 2 beautiful short dresses for 39 bucks which originally cost 89. I had 2 polo shirts from levi's, each cost 25.90 for sale. It's already sale, huh. I had 3 bra's from La Senza for 3 for 60.50, which originally cost 35 bucks each. LOL. I bought a leggings worth of 19 bucks. A small handbag from m/phosis that cost me for 10 bucks and originally cost 17 and a tiny coin purse for 5 bucks which originally cost 9.90. I had a jeans which cost 29 bucks for sale. I bought two pairs of sandals, one cost me 19.90 and the other cost me for 15 bucks. Lmfaooooo.

And today, I went for breakfast at Mac with theart before going to school. I was really excited seeing theart again after a long weekend. He gave me a gift. Rofl. A red sweatshirt. It's really beautiful. Besides, red is my favourite colour.:)

Okay, I'll update more soon. Can't wait to go at KL.♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home