Friday, June 5, 2009

Hello human natures.:) I guess I have to congratulate myself for reconciling with my arch enemy.:D It surprised me when she approached me first. smiles* Now, I have rough idea how life goes..
Well, today, I was kinda pissed with my mad advisor. EEEEEH! smirks* I had remedial lesson today, of course. I was lectured by this teacher as I ain't not really doin' well in his subject. Physics. murmured* I started my day well and there he goes again, tryin' to ruin it. Ruined, actually. Fortunately, during History. I had great fun with friends, especially Fitri. That babe consist half of my soul. Lmfao.But, of course, I love History. It's my most powerful subject. After school I slacked around with theart. Well, It always goes that way.

Be well, Baby Mariel:(. Take Good Care of yourself. I miss you.. Thank you for all. Danial, oy, be sure she's fine. laughs*
Theart, cut down with your calories. Jokin*

Truthfully, I'm extremely lazy to post now. Rofl! Well, back to Iiqahh and I. We smoothly talked last night. I wish she's bein' real last night or otherwise, y' know. But, she sounded really sincere. I mean, I've got no problem with her. It's just that.. the way she talked to me before was rude and I hated that. I'm the type of person who fights back. I used to argue with guys a lot. Lmfao. I guess, I'm still influenced with the kind of friends I used to spend most of my life with and I'm just MISSING THEM so so much! Sadly, They're stayin' in Canada now. But on my 18th birthday, we'll be meeting again.Reunion and my debut, oy!. Okay, about Iiqahh.. we agreed that we should already totally cut off all those childishness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home