Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mad Love..

Theart and I were quarelling badly these few days. Thanks to a lady named JULIA. Thanks uh. Plus, I'm currently havin' crazy moodswings as I'm having beep. I'm lucky enough that he's patient and we truly are in love or else this relationship will be gone cold turkey long time ago.. Ubbber thank you to Dear Lord for lending him to me and I hope he won't take him back from me even if I'm getting a little careless and rough towards him. Would you please help me arrange this gettin' messed up relationship, Lord? I know you gave my friends to help me. But, you're the only one who could truly understand my complicated feelings. I love him and I don't wanna lose him now. Give me courage, ppplease?

To theart; I know I've questioned you a lot about commitment but I can feel you that you're hurt too. Whenever, I kept sayin' "let's cut off this commitment crap now". I can feel you. I can.. I'm sorry if I told you to quit on her. But, I really think you should. We both should sacrifice equally for this r'ship to work out. I did what you said. I did as you told. I gave up them for you. You. Do you hear me? We're so much more..important. I bought you something that you can use for school. hugs*

All your life you've waited for love to come and stay and now that I have found you, you must not slip away.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Han: He flirts innocently so he aint gulty.
?: Maybe, he flirted but with no intentions to be with her, or any wrong intention.

*GOODLUCK to ZAL for S'pore Idol Audition. All the best, man!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home