TELL ME, Scarlett.
Isn't it a big turn off when you see such a pretty face, thinkin' she's so amazing, gorgeous and all that, but only noticing a little later that she's full of scars or maybe ex-wounds(hoho) and black marks on her legs.. just like ahemm*? Nope, I'm not being mean. I'm just questioning the questions that I'm most aware of. That I've been noticing almost everyday during weekdays in school. Isn't it funny when you're praying so much to gain weight while your friends are wishing almost everyday to lose their baggages? Lol. Dear God, If you can't make me fat, make my friends thin. Lmfao. One more thing, Isn't it annoying when people you were never been close talks to you as if you've known each other for ages? Isn't all of these are nothing but deadly facts?
Well, more about myself. I've been studying. Doing my Bio and P.Geog notes. Still struggling with my f--kin' Maths. I've been into reading so much lately. Done with Samantha James. And will be starting with the book entitled Obsession by who uh? I let down 6 different group of my friends. Sorry, guys. I'm mugging in, remember? As soon as O level is done, I promise, I truly do that we will reunite again. Kay? Keanu, you better save your cash for the chalet you were talking about. Hahaha. Sorry, Norms, I was out ytd. Really sorry! To My Baby Emaryell, Maaa, you know. You know. Haha. and I miss my girlfriends forever!:( Thankfully, there's this gadget called cellphone and there's this thing you called texting. so even if sched's really busy and tight. There's still time to re-connect. I know, I did a lot of texting tonight. Mariel, Keanu, Marcia, Fitri, Deanna and Theart. I love you, guys.
Well, more about myself. I've been studying. Doing my Bio and P.Geog notes. Still struggling with my f--kin' Maths. I've been into reading so much lately. Done with Samantha James. And will be starting with the book entitled Obsession by who uh? I let down 6 different group of my friends. Sorry, guys. I'm mugging in, remember? As soon as O level is done, I promise, I truly do that we will reunite again. Kay? Keanu, you better save your cash for the chalet you were talking about. Hahaha. Sorry, Norms, I was out ytd. Really sorry! To My Baby Emaryell, Maaa, you know. You know. Haha. and I miss my girlfriends forever!:( Thankfully, there's this gadget called cellphone and there's this thing you called texting. so even if sched's really busy and tight. There's still time to re-connect. I know, I did a lot of texting tonight. Mariel, Keanu, Marcia, Fitri, Deanna and Theart. I love you, guys.
-001.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home